Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Dr. Wayne Dyer: The Power of Intention

As it is quite obvious at this point, I watch a lot of PBS. This programs that I am introducing is another program that I saw on the channel. It is a presentation/lecture by Dr. Wayne Dyer on maximizing the potential that sleeps in our lives. I like his lecture because it is inspirational and he gives a lot of moving anecdotes on the greatness of mankind and the individual. I particularly like his presentation because it is in accord with Buddhist philosophy which I am a firm follower.

One of the highlight of his lecture is the story about a disabled boy named Shaya and the time he played baseball with other kids. It is a wonderful story that is a testament of the goodness of humankind. I am not going to go into detail about the story but it is worth checking out if you need an emotional and spiritual pick me up.

Click here or the picture above to watch the full lecture. You will definitely feel refreshing and inspired after listening to Dr. Wayne Dyer.

No comments:

Post a Comment