Tuesday, July 7, 2009

TubeZoom: Free Movies

Want to watch movies that that have just been release for free? I have the website for you! Actually my dad discovered this site and I have been going to this place frequently to see new movies. The most recent movies I have seen are Star Trek, Pelham 1,2,3, Up, Hangover, Inkheart, Revolutionary Road, and the Land of the Lost. That is $70 in savings if I were to go watch it at a theater! Yeah boy!

The only draw back the movie isn't in the best of quality because it is some guy with a camcorder in a theater. Also sometime the text is in Russian. Hey, but its free so your not hearing any complaints from me. Another drawback which is a pain but only happens once is that they ask you to fill out a survey. I filled out an eHarmony application but I only had to do it once. After that I was good to go. They just added Ice Age and Transformers.

Go check it out at tubezoom.com or click the logo.

No comments:

Post a Comment