Monday, July 6, 2009

Zeitgeist Addendum Documentary

In the movie Matrix, Neo, the protagonist, takes the red pill to "see how far the rabbit hole goes" and wakes up to the true reality of the world. Zeitgeist Addendum is such a red pill and is a documentary that challenges our prevailing perceptions of our societal institutions. The movie goes into religion, 9/11 and the banking system. This is a favorite of conspiracy theorists and is a controversial movie. I am not a conspiracy theorist but some of what is presented in this movie is interesting and thought provoking to me. The movie makes some radical statements and I do not claim to accept all the ideas of the movie completely. The movie has, however, pushed me to look at things from a different perspective and has helped me to think critically on all matters of the world. You don't have to believe in what is presented but I think it is important to ask questions. The doors of perception will open up some more after watching this movie. To watch it click here or the movie poster.

No comments:

Post a Comment