Monday, July 6, 2009

The Young Turks: Political and Celebrity News

If you want to keep up to date with politics and be wildly entertained at the same time then The Young Turks is the Youtube channel talk show to check out. Former Republican turned Democrat Cenk Uygur (first name pronounced Jank) who is a left leaning moderate hosts the show and shares his opinions on current political news. The show also covers celebrity news led by Ana Kasparian and supported by producer Jayar Jackson and director Jesus Godoy.

I think the commentary is on point and they are consistent in posing convincing rational arguements. I particularly like the personality of all who are involved because the color commentary provided by everyone fits my taste. Cenk has phrases he is known to use such as "of coooooooooooourse!" and "whoopsie doopsy" which I find particularly amusing.

I think it is a really well put together show considering their production budget. They get the job done and they get a thumbs up from me.

Check them out by clicking here or the picture above.

No comments:

Post a Comment